Thursday, September 18, 2008
Bedrest!
This past MondayI had my usual 37 week appointment. I went in and I was 2 cm dilated and effaced. Dr. Aultman, one of the doctors in the practice that delivers and who I saw that day, decided that he wanted to put me on bedrest until next Monday. He is very conservative and placed me on the fetal monitor. We monitored the heartrate, her movement, and the contractions. I had several small contractions while we were in the office and that is why he put me on bedrest. He wants me to try to wait until next week to have her and felt that if I keep on working and doing things like I had been that she would come very soon. With bedrest for a week, we have a better chance of holding her off until Monday. She would be perfectly fine if born today we all think but just want her to hold off as long as possible because each day she develops more and more! If Hadley does not arrive before Monday, I get to go back to normal life which is work and moving around as usual! Keep us in your prayers! This bedrest is really boring!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment