My mom, Dan, and I went to have another ultrasound and office check-up today (6-19-08). We had to have another ultrasound because last time Hadley did not want to let us check out her spine very well. Today she was a perfect little angel. We got to check out the spine and get some more pictures of her! She even kicked the tech while she was doing the ultrasound. I am going to upload a new belly pic of me and also one of her big foot that she put up for us to see. I told Daddy that her foot looked big enough to get her across the finish line for track... he seemed really pleased!! She measured well and the tech said that she is a textbook baby! We are so blessed to have her be so healthy! We thank God each and every day for such a wonderful blessing. She is weighing right at 1 lb. and 9 oz. as of today. The heartrate measured at 149 beats per minute today! After the ultrasound we had the office visit with a midwife. I have gained the right amount of weight and am measuring exactly where I should. All of my tests are coming back great so we are not scheduled to go back again until 28 weeks. I will have the diabetes screening test then so pray that it goes well for the one hour test so that I do not have to go back for the three hour test!
We are busy getting her room ready for her. We have picked out paint colors and the bedding and also ordered the chair. As soon as it all comes together, I will post pics of that!
Most of you know that Hadley's little cousin Kayden Alyssa Collins (Nathan and Whitney's little girl) was born at 26 weeks. Please continue to keep them in your prayers. She is in Augusta right now and has had a surgery done around her heart and that has turned out to be good but still has a long way to go so please continue to pray for their baby girl. She is beautiful and prayer has done amazing things so far so please pray for them and Kayden!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment