Well this week has been bitter sweet! I am back at work as of this past Monday. I am enjoying being back and have been busy trying to play catch up but I miss my little girl so much during the day!!! The only way I make it through the day is knowing that she is with my mom... her Sweetie! I don't think that I could handle her being in daycare just yet.
We went to the doctor on Monday afternoon for her two month check up. She was 12 lbs. and 7 oz. and was 23" long. She is growing like a weed! She is getting such a great little personality to her. She loves to play under her activity set and look in the mirror and play with her rattles. We have storytime everyday too! She is becoming somewhat scheduled... as much as we can hope for with a two month old. She is sleeping a lot better at night... sometimes in 7-8 hour stretches. That is usually every other night... mostly her Dad's nights! When he has midnight duty she always sleeps through the night... but for Mommy's nights she likes to wake up during the middle of the night!
We have already had a busy December and it is only half way through! We had Breakfast with Santa last Saturday... her daddy was Santa! Santa flew into the airport in Dawson for all the kids to watch and then rode the fire truck to the theatre. The kids had breakfast, sang Christmas carols, listened to some storytelling, and then had pictures made with Santa! Hadley slept through most of it but was all decked out in her Christmas dress. On Sunday, we went to church for the first time and she stayed awake for half of it and then took a good nap! She was so good that they have asked our family to be Mary, Joseph, and Baby Jesus in the Christmas musical... don't worry... I will not be singing! This weekend we have our cousin Bo's 5 year old birthday party at the RiverQuarium so I am sure that she will like looking at the fish if she is awake!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment