I know that it has been awhile since I updated our blog but things have just been busy. As soon as we get home from work, we eat, play, get a bath, go to bed and start all over again. I now have Hadley down for a nap so I can update! Hadley celebrated her 4 month birthday on Feb. 6th. We go back to the doctor tomorrow for a check up and expect her to be weighing somewhere around 16 pounds. She is getting to be such a big girl. She loves to sit up in her bumbo and play in her entertainer set now. She is sleeping really good during the night and two weeks ago we start supplementing her with some formula. She is still trying to figure out which kind she likes best.
We will have child and parent dedication at our church on February 22nd and we are looking forward to that day! We hope to raise our child in a Christian home and have her at church often as she grows up just like we were!
Hopefully, I will update again soon with what the doctor says at the appointment tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment